пятница, 1 ноября 2013 г.

own body.

Do we love your body? As a child, we just do not notice it if had not taken his stomach or a sore leg . During adolescence, the body nothing but trouble starts fighting with acne, after thirty smoothly passing in the fight against wrinkles.As a young girl, I exclaimed , "You just do not notice all of my ugliness , you just got used to me " . Then, from the hapless ugly duckling I gradually turned into a swan. Men began eyeing the street , letting the admiring glances , attention is booked not only the face but also the feet , and the figure . I realized that very attractive. However, the love of my body was , so to speak , differentiated. Face " rode " first class, was VIP (very important part), feet and hands - followed on the lower deck , not to mention the more intimate corners .In the critical days I hated myself . Pain, unpleasant discharge . If the body was taking a trap, made ​​an accomplice of bad plot. Fear of pregnancy did not give sleep . The smell of sweat was considered indecent. At the same time terrified me , " abandoned the body."One day I was walking down the main avenue near their hometown. On the sidewalk , leaning to the side of the body and covering her wretched piece of cardboard boxes, lay a beggar. There was nothing worse than this kind of half-decayed living person. I thought about how he was born. Probably wrinkled red baby, screaming , that is urine hoping for a wonderful life , to a bright future. Whatever his mother, she loved him , loved him already inside. She listened to a future life , grinned , feeling his swaying . " It's like a fish fins for you inside" - told me a familiar mother of many children , - " but you love this fish , which has no name or gender, more than anything , more than myself , more than any of the most beloved man." Future mother and father must have come up with the name of the baby , the mother was preparing dowry grandmother groaned , my father certainly wanted a son . Everyone seemed to be stopped in the wild in anticipation of an hour of birth .And what has shifted in the horoscope which star fell from the sky when the baby started to grow ? However, in the beginning, he grew exemplary boy . I went to kindergarten and then to school. On the dusty sideboard still photos are stored in a red tie , report cards and certificates from work. What happened, why the body has come into such disrepair ? Where is the fine line that led to the destruction ?... As recently as two years ago, I myself was in a terrible state , not very far removed from the status of the St. Petersburg clochard . I could not wash, could not comb his hair , could not look at myself in the mirror. The face was covered with huge pimples , body exuded a stench . In an interview in the same place with the shame drove me smug clerk - " format is not one that does not fit " - arrogantly and contemptuously he said.After that I took myself firmly in hand. I myself, " put off the evil eye ." One day I woke up and decided to revive yourself , love yourself , and always full . I turned to God , and , reviving the soul, and I took over the body . Now I'm not only carefully pull out his eyebrows and am getting my eyes, but his feet and anoint the best and most expensive cream , buy high-quality installation - but only on critical days . On other days, the natural smell of a female , fresh sweat after taking a bath (the same " scent of a woman " ) only attracts . I decided that if I get pregnant , be sure to face a chick - and never, under any pretext to commit the crime , disguised by the word " abortion."Now I feed the body of high-quality food , bathed in a fragrant bath and walk their dress in the most expensive clothes, a fine linen . Decorate with jewels and anoint creams.Love yourself, love all and always ! Love your body - the Earth's transport eternal Divine soul.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий